Saturday, November 20, 2010

meet me in the studio, letting go all I know



Some time ago (it's funny when you lose your sense of time, for whatever reason) photographer Heta Saukkonen asked me to model for her series she was doing for school. And this how it turned out! I'm wearing some of my favorite clothes this fall, print shirt wrapped as skirt, linen shrug and maroon vest and a mesh body.



OH AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!
No Armand de Brignac for me, just being alone home with a fever watching Wim Wenders' and french films...
Luckily I've got a bar of Amedei's Porcelana and issues of V and Vogue Paris to keep me alive.
It is what it is...and then you're twenty.

6 comments:

joy said...

Happy birthday! Hope you well and have fun.

JD
iplayfaves.blogspot.com

0101010101 said...

hope your birthday is the best!
xxx

Dylana Suarez said...

That picture is amazing!

Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

SucceedingatFailing said...

Happy Birthday! And you look absolutely stunning!

Maria said...

joy: thanks! well, fun and fun..

01010101: thank you :)

dylana: thanks!

succeedingatfailing: thanks ^^

Fabliha said...

You look so beautiful!

xx

fablihareza.blogspot.com