Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ALL THE CRAZY SHIT I DID TONIGHT, THOSE WILL BE THE BEST MEMORIES



Daria by Meisel, Vogue Italia July 2003

Finally managed to get all my jewelry in one place for tomorrow's shoot. Only couple of necklaces with keys missing. I used to love them.

So I've discovered my room is a war zone between fashion magazines, clothes and my laptop screening me Meisel's works. I keep telling myself it's okay because I'm applying for fashion design anyway. No back up plan yet. Actually, I have 6 courses in high school to do still, I guess I shouldn't be talking about things too far away and get them done first, well before 30.4...really...

But right now, I'm only thinking about my maxi dress, sequin jacket, white wine and huge butterfly as a hat, instead of a math book. Well, math book would make a great hat too. Ps. I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me...


No comments: