Thursday, December 03, 2009

THIS TIME THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M TRYING



It's December...
This is not a list of new year resolutions but..
I want things to be different...
I want to be a person who burns expensive candles, has ten Chanel nail polishes and reads poetry and has life goals like working for and with the best and then setting up the best company in her field.
I want to study French.
I want to find the perfect perfume.
See my friends more often.
Have secret magic powers to watch True Blood season three with them.

I have a goal alright, it involves being me.

And not next year....but now.

And then I'll see.

...if I should aim higher.


VANESSA TRAINA BY PAUL MAFFI

5 comments:

addicted to life said...

try to be the ideal You! It's hard :) but nice

"Une very stylish fille" said...

Haha!True blood!Yeah!I cannot wait to see the next season!

Amazing photo.

Good luck with your 'resolutions' <3
Hope you achieve everything you wish for in 2010.

Best wishes,
fashion abuse

rpg games said...

I’ve been very busy working. I totally miss the entire season2 of true blood. It’s so sad.

it jobs said...

Great list! Well as for me I’m not really the material type I just want things to be different like you do.

ed hardy said...

Products Shop, you look good. I love this fashion style