Monday, October 12, 2009

Got yourself another hour and you gave half of it to me







Weird week...on Saturday morning 5.30AM finishing a book, The Secret History I realised maybe I shouldn't continue my alcohol ban anymore though I already broke it last Friday by crashing three parties - graphic designers and free beer are always a good excuse. But this week was different and I did miss out a lot of fun I actually had looked forward to. On Thursday when DINOSAURUXIA was playing at Kuudes Linja the soundcheck was running late and instead of popping free ciders I got restless and decided to crash my friends Photobooth. Also tried on her leopard jacket from Zara, it made her look like million bucks but I just looked more like a groupie and less like the manager I should be...

After seeing lots of streetstyle pictures about wearing multiple watches I decided to raid my stepdads old Soviet watches and found some gems that I paired with my moms old and equally cheap and wonderful earrings (one of the rings is a matching set). Those worn with loose grey shirt, black jeans and zipper wedge booties was just enough. I've got to get you a clearer shot of my leather jacket here...just because it has FAUX FUR SLEEVES and looks so badass!

4 comments:

juliette said...

awesome post yet again!
x

WOLF said...

i believe in you.

average children said...

your photos are the best!

kid said...

the secret history --- the best book I've ever read.