Thursday, August 27, 2009

BUT YOU, YOU JUST KNOW, YOU JUST DO








Chiara Mastroianni & Benicio Del Toro by Bruce Weber for L'Uomo Vogue, a random still from Chiara Mastroianni film, snapshot from Arab Parrot, Agathe Bonitzer in Un Chat Un Chat, Chiara Mastroianni in Un Chat Un Chat


I never knew Catherine Deneuve had a daughter, Chiara Mastroianni, until I saw a film she is in, Un Chat Un Chat, that I mentioned before. The other lead was a new face to me too, Agathe Bonitzer who reminded me of Clemence Poesy. I hope we see both more!

It's so rainy here...the last days of summer are simply eaten up by the greyness. It doesn't matter as long as I've got tea and the xx but I'm longing for September's UK Harpers with Natalia Vodianova on the cover, I want the issue in my table, now, along September W and exotic Vogues my friend has bought me overseas. These days are also perfect for going through clothes, you really want only the best ones left to brighten up the days, the cashmere you can seep in for moments with books...oh who am I kidding, I LOVE RAINY AUTUMN DAYS! The only downside is you can't really wear anything suede safely...and I spotted yet another suede boots I want.

5 comments:

Jasmin said...

agathe bonitzer reminds me of young susan sarandon, the rocky horror picture show susan. i NEED to see un chat un chat! pronto.

btw, is it the latest issue of W or V that has lady caca on the cover, where she looks like oompa loompa? because i must avoid that like bubonic plague.

Sally said...

I agree with Jasmin, Bonitzer really reminded me of Sarandon - maybe it's just that picture. Is Un Chat Un Chat any good? I'd like to see it.

I kind of like autumn too, but it's always sad to see the summer coming to an end. Except for all the great September issues.

indie said...

OOPS sorry guys I messed up the pictures and the captions! So that's actually Chiara Mastroianni that looks like Susan Saradon..it never occured to me but I see it. Wonderful actors.

+ Jasmin, it's actually what's her name what's her name Charlize Theron who is in the cover V :D

Jasmin said...

do you mean Cameron Diaz? i think i saw the cover the other day, the black and white one (shot by Mert and Marcus most likely) with crazy Prada fisherman boots, where's she's channelling the "blonde ambition" Madonna. oompa loompa must be on the next issue. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

indie said...

Oops, messed those two up too :D + will avoid!