Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I might like you better if we slept togheter




So it's 6.14 AM and I'm over my friend's house and I've spent this night writing her essay. Not really wise (especially since I might be needed for photographs in the coming days, more on that later) but like being wise ever led us to anywhere! The essay is half bullshit, half Paul Arden. I was shocked to find out that Paul Arden had passed away last year. It's not how good you are, it's how you good you want to be basically changed half of my views in life, from I can't to I can. Pick his books up if you get the chance, it's definitely worth your time. But usually I just read Hipster Runoff. Gets me through the days...mornings. I'm going to write a really alt post about Elliott Smith wearing a white Prada suit in Oscars 199something soon.

Even when we want to be timid and play it safe, we should pause for a moment to imagine what we might be missing. - Paul Arden

6 comments:

aya said...

Ooh writing other ppl's essays.. I know..

Sorry for my cold hearted words yesterday. I'm so so tired but love these pics

xx

arnela said...

loooooking gooooood :D

sarah said said said said...

I've been wondering why you look so familiar, but it just dawned on me, you look like Hugh Grant! And it's fabulous! He's really good looking, so are you.

indie said...

aya: no problem :D

arnela: thxxx!

sarah: that made my month :D

Vintage Tea said...

I really like your blog? Im adding you to my blogroll, wana exchange links?

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

WedgeandCigs said...

oh my gosh you and this photography the originality of your post is a. orgasmic and b. exactly what i've been looking for in this world of itgirls cult bloggers ;[
xx
kelsey