Sunday, June 01, 2008

If I have to switch the lights off, I wanna switch them off with you.








Photographed by Sirpa Lehto. Click
HERE for her flickr.

My new glasses! Lover. The frames are Ray-Ban Clubmasters, a style that was introduced back in 1986. They are the most expensive piece in my wardrobe right now, due to the lenses, but the price per wear is going to be ridiculous. I'm holding my friend's lovely shoes in the second picture and now I have a reason to be sad. Yesterday when she wore them for the second time, they broke! Thanks Bianco, we all thought you were good. Die.

Next week, wisdom tooth surgery. Tonight, Bob Dylan. It's all good. Summertime, livin' is easy...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ne o gyl bianco footwearin jalkineet... et älä mollaa vagabondii oc!?!??!? =))

t. sherloCKK

I heart milk said...

I like the glasses a lot. I have/ have ordered. new reading glasses. Ray Ban aswell.

susie_bubble said...

Extremely pretty!

indie said...

a: No niinpä onkin! Korjaan pikimmiten tämän vääryyden. Thx.

i heart milk: thanks!+ cool.

susie_bubble: thank you :)

Anonymous said...

voi sannaa =(

mixi oi mixi kaikki hajoaa...............................

la principessa emicrania said...

yes i do love your ponytail and i'm definitely a fan of your blog!
great glasses, great pictures

ruby may said...

yeah, I like yer ponytail too-you are like mymble from moomintrolls- because it is so high up! so cute

s o p h i e said...

hey, just passing through your sweet wee blog, your glasses are amazing! almost makes me want to stop wearing contact lenses and wear real glasses again.
love the photos too.
love the blog.

kpriss said...

your glasses (very pretty and classy) remind me of (if you're familiar, if not, I'm sorry, I guess you can google it up.. but it's a fav of mine) Claire's father from "Heroes" series..He kinda has the same ones.. (if I'm mistaking I apologize..it's true they haven't been filming for awhile now).

indie said...

la principessa emicrania : thank you so much <3

ruby may: thanks, I just wish it was bigger, you know :D

sophie: you should start wearing glasses again :P Just find a pair you really love...ahh it's bliss.

kpriss: I know :DD I've mentioned it a long time ago..I love Heroes and Mr. Bennet!!

Miss Woo said...

The clubmasters are awesome! I've been hoping to find a copycat pair myself.

indie said...

miss woo: well you don't even need to copy, clubmasters are a huge mix of copy theirselves :D inspired by the 50s styles etc.

Anonymous said...

THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOVE AGAIN