Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I can make you ice cream



That's Lyoka Tyagnereva photographed by Greg Lotus in Vogue Italia's February issue! I hope it arrives next week...and I think what she is holding is a sorbet cone. It looks like the raspberry sorbet you can get from Stockmann Deli that has really prominent bubble gum aftertaste that is also really, really, disgusting but naturally there are other flavors to choose from. Speaking of Kingdom of Shopping, all I want to do in life is to get lots of magazines and eat bucket of mango sorbet, does it offend you, yeah. The Magazines...wouldn't that be a great name for a band too...are waiting for me. Just where to get Nico, because it's second issue should be distributed in Finland? The suspension! Really, there is a slim chance that I might be going to Italy, if I get picked for this school thing! I'm not expecting anything, but it's exciting anyways but right now I'm off like a dirty shirt, to watch Heroes and dream about Mr.Bennets horn-rimmed glasses...

picture scanned by kissmesweet @ tFS

9 comments:

Bambi said...

Lovely photo. And hey, for me, magazines & ice cream is a combination that never turns out to be less than heavenly! :D

Btw, love that Young New Pony Club song!

dress for the image said...

Ohh..I love the picture. Ice-cream and magazines can never go wrong. ever. Hoe you get to to Italy!
x

Miss Woo said...

Yum, LOVE icecream. Digging all the musical reference in the post too.

scotty said...

Ha, she is FIERCE!

Oh and I love your stream-of-consciousness writing.

Bambi said...

Hi Indie!

Do share a few witty words with us! :D

http://biendanssapeau.blogspot.com/2008/02/sanoja-sanoja.html

discothequechic said...

ooh, Mr Bennett's glasses.. one of the highlights of the show!

And I wish you hadn't sent me into a sorbet induced dream, I haven't even had my breakfast, and already I'm lusting after my favourite dessert..!

Love this blog, it's very visually pleasing!

Molly ;) said...

This is something i often rabble on about, but the reason i am so poor is because i spend it all on magazines. Im one of those people that doesnt mind what magazine it is or how old it will be, as long as it has a fashion section, i will buy it.
And Ice cream = Love.
Thats another thing i could blow my whole allowance on :)

Great blog, keep it up! x

Bobble Bee said...

I love the make up!

Fashion Tidbits said...

i think the model needs to EAT the icecream